MEET ATHLETIC LIFE'S FOUNDER, LUKAS ZASPAL
Sport enthusiast, strength & conditioning coach, boxing coach, movement and massage therapist providing personal training in Prague.
AthleticLife’s founder Lukas is a two times Guinness world record holder who has trained with Olympic athletes and competed at a national level in boxing.
With over ten year’s experience as a personal trainer, Lukas has motivated hundreds of clients to live a healthy, athletic life through creating tailored, multi-disciplined training programmes that have helped his clients to reach their goals whatever their age, objectives or level of fitness.
- 10+ Years personal trainer
- Master degree in sport coaching and physical education UK FTVS
- Specialist in martial arts, strength training anatomy and biomechanics
- Level 1 Crossfit
- Boxing coach
- Assistant Olympic weightlifting coach GB
- Level 1 UK strength & conditioning association
- Massage therapist UK FTVS
- Double Guinness world record holder
- Bronze medalist in national amateur boxing championship (Czech Republic)
- Regular sparring partner of British and Czech professional boxing prospects
- Trainer and exercise adviser for TV show - 5 O’clock Show (Channel 4) 2010
- Runner for Martin Creed’s work no.850 (Tate Britain) 2009
- National level competitor in Karate (Czech Republic)
Lukas Zaspal's personal training and fitness coaching is available at the his private studio in the Design Hotel Josef or at your location throughout Central Prague, Prague 2, Prague 6, Prague 7.